15 Signs You’ve Got The Principles Of Health & Fitness Wrong
You eat an apple a day, head out for a run 3 times per week and drink at least 1.5 liters each day? You think you live a fit and healthy life? Well, that’s for sure a good start. However, if you can see at least some of the following signs in your everyday life, you might want to stop and reflect on your “healthy” lifestyle for a moment…
1. You go running and do cross training to make up for all the food and drinks you enjoyed on the weekend.
2. You stay away from eating more than 2,000 calories per day.
3. You prefer not to eat anything after an evening workout rather than taking in too many calories at night.
6. You do sports with a friend, but you actually do more talking than sweating.
7. You skip dinner every now and then to save calories.
8. Your elliptical at home is used as a clothes rack.
9. When doing regular strength training, you think you need additional protein shakes.
10. You know that alcohol is high in calories. However, you block out the fact that 1 gram of fat has 9 calories and 1 gram of alcohol has 7 calories.
11. You order a large portion at the fast food restaurant, but accompany it with the light version of your favorite beverage.
12. On Mondays, after the weekend, you’re highly motivated to get fit. On Tuesday, however, your motivation is back to normal.
13. You’d like to eat less sweets. If you have some chocolate, though, one piece is not enough and you keep snacking. You think, “Now it’s too late, I’ll start my diet tomorrow.”
14. You’ve got a certain number in your head and are working towards your weight goal. When you reach your goal weight, you’ll be happy.
15. There’s “good” and “bad” food and you feel bad after having eaten “bad” things.
Do some of these statements sound familiar? Well, don’t worry. You will now perceive these patterns more consciously – and consciousness is the first step towards change. So, I’m sure you’ll live a little bit healthier starting today.
I wish you all the best!
Bye for now,