Why Is My adidas Running App Crashing On Android?
Are you an Android user with the adidas Running app? Did you recently open your app, pumped to start your next activity, only to have it suddenly crash?
Google Maps is currently experiencing an issue that is causing our adidas Running app to crash for many Android users. Google is working to resolve the issue, and we’re expecting it to be fixed within the next few days.
In the meantime, if you just can’t wait to get in your workout with the adidas Running app, we recommend updating to Version 11.0. If you are still experiencing issues, here’s a temporary workaround. Simply follow the steps below:
- Open the settings in your Android phone
- Go to apps and choose the adidas Running app
- Click on “Storage” and then clear the app data or storage
- Open the app again and log into your account
- After giving permission to use GPS, the app should work again
Please note that only clearing the cache does not provide a solution!
If following the steps above doesn’t resolve the issue, or if you would like to be kept up to date on progress toward a permanent solution, please submit a help request directly to our Customer Happiness Team here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.