Fitness Quiz: Which Running Plan is Best for You?
Looking for a training plan to help you push your running? We’ve put together a variety of easy-to-follow running plans for every fitness level. Whether you’re a complete beginner or training to hit a personal best during your next marathon, these plans will provide the structure you need to be successful. Take our running quiz to find the perfect plan for you.
Each running plan has two phases. Phase one helps you establish a routine, and phase two will push you to increase the effort. Each phase lasts three weeks and includes both strength training and running workouts with plenty of time for recovery. Every workout you do will begin with a warm-up to prepare your body for exercise and end with a cool down and recovery session.
Take the Quiz and Find Your Running Plan
The following quiz will help you to find the best plan to meet your running goals:
Browse All the Training Plans Below
- Begin to Run: Become a Runner – Introduction to running and training with a focus on injury prevention and preparing the body to start running.
- Well-Being Plan: Add Running to Your Routine – Focus on a balanced approach to building your well-being. Includes two days per week of structured movement (strength and cardio workouts) and two days of running for variety and balance.
- Habit Builder Plan: Build a Regular and Sustainable Running Habit – Make running a key component of your training. Establish a routine with days specifically dedicated to running and building a foundation for speed.
- Personal Best: Challenge Yourself – Challenge yourself to achieve a personal best through speed training and strength exercises (for beginner/intermediate runners).
- 5K Training Plan: Prepare for Race Day – The perfect prep for a 5k race to ensure a successful outcome on race day.
Each training plan follows a holistic approach based on four pillars: nutrition, mindset, movement and recovery. You’ll receive some quick guidance on setting goals and cultivating a mindset that will help you stick to your schedule. You’ll also get some easy-to-follow tips on how to make sure your nutrition complements your training. Happy running!