28-Day Home Workout Challenge for Total Beginners
You’ve wanted to start working out for a long time now, but there’s always something in your way.
- You open a YouTube video and can barely follow the exercises…
- You plan a workout and end up running out of time again…
- You really want to start going to the gym but don’t know how…
Ok, it’s time to strip a fitness routine down to essentials and finally stick with it!
Here’s why the following home workout plan is a great first step toward getting in shape and losing weight:
- No equipment required
- Simple exercises even total beginners can do
- Short, under 15-minute workouts
- Only 3 exercises per workout – easy to remember
- Only 3 workouts per week
- Time-based workouts – adjust intensity to your level
- 28-day (4 weeks) duration is ideal to create a habit
What are the rules for this home workout challenge?
This simple home workout challenge doesn’t have many rules:
- Do all 3 workouts each week. Choose any day/time that suits you.
- Do as many reps as you can with good form. Write down the number of reps and see if you can do more next week.
- Rest 30 secs to 1 min between rounds. Add some rest between the exercises if needed.
The “Stick With It!” Home Workout Challenge
Your main goal: stick to a workout plan for 4 weeks, no matter what.
All you have to do is download and print the challenge week by week and do your first workout whenever it suits you:
What can you expect from this challenge?
The point of this challenge is to get you to start working out regularly and create a habit. This is exactly what most people fail to do before they actually see results.
Start small and increase the intensity later…
This is the foundation of all successful body transformation stories.
You could be the next success story!