Crunchy Apple, Walnut and Cranberry Salad with Feta
You’re missing out if you’ve never tried the combination of baby spinach, walnuts, feta, cranberries and apple. This salad should become a regular on your table: it is bursting with vitamins and minerals and packed with omega-3 fatty acids. The latter are essential for having a healthy heart.
Ingredients (serves 3):
- 3 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 apple
- 50 g walnuts
- 75 g feta
- 50 g dried cranberries
Ingredients for the dressing:
- 150 ml unsweetened apple juice
- 4 Tbsp apple vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Finely chop the walnuts.
- Wash the apple, cut it in half and then in thin slices.
- Cut the feta into small cubes.
- Mix the baby spinach with the apple, feta, walnuts and cranberries.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a glass. Then pour this over the salad and toss to mix well.
1 serving contains 350 calories, 28 g of carbohydrates, 8 g of protein and 22 g of fat.