Say Goodbye to Takeaway: Homemade Broccoli and Shrimp Stir-Fry
Do you love Chinese food? Then this is the perfect recipe for you. This Asian broccoli and shrimp stir-fry is ready in only 10 minutes.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil (canola or coconut oil)
- 350 g shrimps
- 350 g broccoli
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 spring onion (chopped)
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 1 Tbsp ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp cane sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Grate the ginger and press the garlic clove.
- Combine both with the rest of the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the shrimps and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
- Then add the broccoli.
- When the vegetables are tender (about 5 minutes), pour the sauce over the top. Mix everything well.
- Sprinkle the broccoli and shrimp stir-fry with sesame seeds and chopped spring onions. Serve with rice.
One serving (without rice) has 330 calories, 11 g of carbohydrates, 38 g of protein and 11 g of fat.