For All #avocadolovers: Creamy Smoked Salmon Guacamole
We all love avocado, right? (Don’t say no! 😉 ) The green fruit tastes amazing in the form of guacamole. When combined with smoked salmon, it makes for a real taste sensation. What else does this dip have going for it? The superfood avocado provides you with plenty of unsaturated fatty acids, and the salmon is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids.
Smoked Salmon Guacamole
- 3 avocados
- 200 g smoked salmon
- 1 red onion
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Juice of half a lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the avocados in half.
- Scoop out the flesh with a spoon and put it in a bowl. Now mash the flesh.
- Cut the smoked salmon in small pieces.
- Dice the onion, the cherry tomatoes and the cilantro.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Season the guacamole with salt and pepper.
One serving contains about 280 calories, 6 g carbohydrates, 14 g protein and 22 g fat.