21 Days in 2021 – Download the Free Workout Plan to Feel the Change
Does it feel like 2020 is really over?
Or does everything feel the same?
Well, tomorrow will feel the same, too, unless you choose to feel different this time…
Here’s how to kick-start your fitness journey and feel a change in just 21 days!
Why you need to try this free workout calendar
In the 21IN21 calendar you get all you need to kick-start a different, healthier lifestyle:
- Guided home workouts (no equipment)
- Nutrition advice to feel healthier day by day
- Tips to help you change your habits
Get inspired by a new feeling every single day for 21 days!
Ready to start?
How to use the 21IN21 calendar
It’s all digital and easy:
- Save the full 21IN21 calendar on your device or print it.
- Download the free adidas Running app and adidas Training app that will guide your workouts!
- Set a personal workout goal
- Implement one tip a day to discover new healthy habits that work for YOU!
1. Get the full calendar
Click on the image to download the full version of the 21IN21 calendar.
2. Download free adidas Running & Training apps
Not familiar with the free adidas apps yet?
You can get:
- Home workouts with no equipment for all fitness levels
- GPS tracking for your outdoor activities, live cheering, personal goals option
- A Workout Creator tool to create a workout for the duration and body zone of your choice
- Different challenges throughout the year that keep you inspired
- …and much more!
3. Set a personal workout goal
The adidas Running app lets you set all kinds of goals – based on duration, activity type, frequency…whatever works for you!
Here are some examples of small but smart goals:
- 60 active minutes in one week (any sport type)
- 2 workouts per week
- 20 minutes of alternating walking/running for beginners who want to start running
How do you set your personal goal? Check out the instructions for setting goals in the adidas Running app FAQ.
4. Start changing your habits
Is 21 days enough to form a new habit? Actually… no, it isn’t.
Fun fact: This widespread myth has no real evidence – it seems to be coming from anecdotal information that plastic surgery patients need 21 days to get used to their new look.(1)
So, if 21 days is not enough, what’s the trick to forming new habits?
According to science, a combination of goal, context and continuity is key.(2)
Combining any kind of goal (e.g. walk, workout, glass of water, meditation…) with context (e.g. before breakfast, after taking a shower, every time you sit on the couch…) is the way to set yourself up for success with forming new habits.
Both, the goal and the context need to be specific to YOU.
How does this 21 day calendar help you do this?
The calendar gives you tips and inspiration. Then it’s your turn to see what works for YOU! During these 21 days you can discover the contexts and goals that can work for you long term.
Lead your own fitness journey
Instead of following generic advice, listen to your own feelings. Let them guide you towards the change you need!
Excited? Let’s make it happen!