A sweet start to the day – without sugar? You have to try these banana pancakes with oats! 🙂 A little cinnamon and peanut butter make these fluffy pancakes taste like heaven.
Banana Pancakes with Oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp rolled oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp peanut butter for garnish (optional)
- Extra banana slices for garnish (optional)
- Mix the banana, eggs, rolled oats and cinnamon in a food processor.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan and cook the pancakes for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Garnish the pancakes with banana slices and some peanut butter.
Each serving has 516 calories, 55 g of carbohydrates, 21 g of protein and 22 g of fat.