13 for 2013 – Join Jill Conyers, a mom and fitness enthusiast and run 13 races in 2013
Have you been thinking about your running goals for 2013? Have you been considering what you want to accomplish in the New Year? Maybe I can help you with that decision!
I am excited to announce that I am teaming up with Jen, Marathon Mom, to host 13 in 2013! One of my greatest running accomplishments was crossing the finish line on November 11 to reach my goal of running 12 half marathons in 2012 . At that moment I knew I wanted the challenge of another year-long running goal. I knew I wanted 2013 to be just as epic as 2012 turned out to be, if not more so!
Almost 300 runners from across the United States and beyond have registered and committed to running 13 races of varying distances throughout the New Year.
What is 13 in 2013?
1. Run 13 registered virtual or real life races in 2013.
2. The number of participants will not be limited.
3. Prizes throughout the year. Hint: Some of my favorite running and fitness products!
4. We have set up a 13 In 2013 Facebook group to support and encourage each other and share the experience.
5. To support everyone reaching their goal there will be six 13 in 2013 virtual races offered throughout the year.
How to join:
1. Sign up [and commit] using the Google Doc. Sign ups close midnight (EST) on December 31.
2. If you blog, post the challenge button with the distance of your choice on the sidebar of your blog.
3. Throughout the year update the Google document with your progress and completed races.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via the Contact Jill tab above in the menu bar or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready to commit? Do you have a running goal for 2013? What do you think would be the toughest part of running 13 races in one year?
I’m a wife, mother of 2, full-time psychologist, Swiftwick, FitFluential, Fit Approach and Girl Gone Sporty Ambassador that is passionate about running, plant-based nutrition, fitness and an overall healthy lifestyle. I believe living a healthy life is not about perfection. It’s about commitment, effort and progress!
You can also find me at:
Blog: Fitness, Health and Happiness – http://jillconyers.com
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/FitnessHealthandHappiness?fref=ts