Chat & Stay Fit with the Runtastic Fitness Bot
Try out the new Runtastic Fitness Bot in Facebook Messenger today! Benefit from Runtastic Fitness Coach Lunden’s motivational quotes, helpful training tips and sweat-inducing workouts – tailored to your personal fitness level.
Here’s how the Runtastic Fitness Bot works:
- Open Facebook on your phone or in your browser.
- Log in to Facebook or create an account.
- Search for “Runtastic”.
- Click on “Send Message” on Runtastic’s Facebook page.
- And that’s it – you can start chatting with the bot!
What awaits you in the Runtastic Fitness Bot
The Runtastic Fitness Bot takes your fitness to the next level! It provides you with:
- Quotes to boost your motivation: The Runtastic Fitness Bot sends you motivational quotes. Get a good start to the day and stay on the ball.
- Customized bodyweight workouts with video instructions: Receive personalized workouts using your own body weight from the Runtastic Results App. Select your fitness level, which muscles groups you would like to work, and set yourself a reminder for your next training session.
- Helpful tips from the Runtastic Blog: The bot has tons of useful information from Runtastic experts on everything from running & fitness to nutrition, weight loss and health.
Runtastic presents its new Fitness Bot
Runtastic has been active on social media for several years now. The Runtastic Fitness Bot was created in collaboration with the Austrian start-up Swell – it’s the pioneer product under their brand Swell Heroes, focusing on bots for Influencers and Brand Ambassadors. “The Runtastic Fitness Bot is an opportunity to connect with people in a new way, in a new space,” said Florian Gschwandtner, CEO and co-founder of Runtastic. “Further, it’s always exciting for our team to dabble with new technologies and collaborate with a big player like Facebook when it comes to new methods to motivate, inspire and coach our users. We do recognize that bots have often lacked relevance and quality over the past years and we want to be part of a movement that changes that standard in 2017.”
So, what are you waiting for? Try out the Runtastic Fitness Bot now!