Food Tracking Made Easy: The Runtastic Balance App Is Here!
Is your goal to lose weight? Would you like to build muscle? Or would you just like to eat a more conscious and balanced diet? Track your meals, get an overview of your calorie intake and macronutrient ratio and thus reach your personal ideal weight. The new food tracking app Runtastic Balance helps you achieve your goal.
The perfect combination
Abs are made in the kitchen. This is why Runtastic launched a new, easy-to-use food tracking app that perfectly complements our portfolio of running and fitness apps. Because it’s the combination of a balanced diet and exercise that helps you achieve the body of your dreams.
Balance app’s top features:
1. Tell us your goal
- First things first: tell us whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle or simply eat healthy
- Based on your goal, the app calculates your ideal daily calorie intake and macronutrient ratio (indicating how many carbs, fat and protein you should eat)
2. Track your meals
- Find up to 600,000 foods and ingredients in our database
- Local and international foods and brands
- Track your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Choose from different serving sizes and measurements
- Track Runtasty recipes with just one click
3. Develop healthy habits
- See at a glance whether you eat too much or too little (daily calorie recommendation)
- Nutritional information shows you what’s in your food
- Learn more about what you eat to develop a reliable gut feeling and make healthy decisions in the long term
4. Exclusive features for Premium Members
- Choose from 5 nutrition plans based on your personal goal: Weight Loss, Energy Boost, Cardio Kickstart, Warrior and Healthy Balance
- Get tips for your personal shopping list, including dos and don’ts
- Detailed information about macro- and micronutrients
- No ads
Reach your goal with Balance
Why is food tracking so effective? A food diary comes with many benefits to help you reach your ideal weight. Here are just a few things you’ll learn from tracking your meals:
1. Am I getting enough protein?
2. Is there too much fat in my diet?
3. Am I eating less than I think? (But probably the wrong things?)
4. Does snacking add many calories to my daily balance?
Keeping a food diary is fascinating as it allows you to learn a lot about yourself and your eating habits. Do you finally want to shed a few pounds, build lean muscle or feel energized in the morning? Download Runtastic Balance and get started today!