Low-Carb Zoodles with Chicken for Dinner (+ Contest!)
Are you familiar with zucchini pasta? “Zoodles” are trending at the moment because they are low in calories, quick to prepare and easy on your waistline. Plus, they taste great in combination with chicken, cherry tomatoes and arugula!
Ingredients (serves 3):
- 2 zucchini
- 1 garlic clove
- 150 g cherry tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan
- 1 handful of arugula
- 250 g chicken
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
1. Wash and quarter the tomatoes.
2. Wash the zucchini and cut them into noodles using a spiralizer.
3. Cut the chicken into small pieces. Heat the oil in a pan and cook the chicken until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Press the garlic into the pan and add the tomatoes.
5. Then stir the zucchini noodles into the chicken-vegetable mixture and let everything cook for a few minutes. The zoodles (zucchini noodles) should be al dente.
6. Finally, stir in some arugula and grated Parmesan.
One serving has 260 calories, 6 g of carbohydrates, 26 g of protein and 13 g of fat.
Would you like to try out the recipe? That’s convenient because we are raffling off a Kenwood spiralizer. This makes it easy to cut fruits and vegetables into a variety of noodles, spirals and ribbons.
How you can win:
Topped with basil pesto, avocado or shrimp? We want to know your favorite zoodle recipe! Post your ideas down below in the comments to enter for a chance to win a zoodle maker. The contest ends on November 14, 2017. Good luck! 🙂