Working Out Together is More Fun ᐅ Try This Partner Workout
Everyone has their own favorite way to work out. Some like to go it alone, so they can completely focus on their training or clear their head. Others enjoy working out with friends, where the mutual motivation really makes them push themselves. In our opinion, whether you do it in a group or with a training buddy – training together is more fun!
6 Reasons to Work Out Together:
- Your warm up should be a regular part of your training routine, but many people neglect to do it. When you work out together, you can motivate each other to do it. Exercise 1 (star toe touches) is a great way to loosen up your body.
- You don’t necessarily have to be at the same fitness level. Many exercises have an easy and a hard version. Get creative! We’ll show you a variation like this in exercise 2 (high side plank lift).
- Push each other: some friendly competition can motivate you to do more than you think you can. Test your endurance with exercise 3 (high knees).
- Another bonus of working out together is that you can correct each other’s form. Stand across from each other, like in exercise 4 (Russian twist) and make sure that the exercises are being performed correctly and in a controlled manner.
- You don’t have to do the exercises together. You don’t need to hold hands when you do squats. However, if it motivates you and your sweatheart, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t give each other a little kiss in between each sit-up. Or high-five each other in exercise 5 (quick feet).
- Smile at each other – it will motivate you even more!
Look for more workouts you can do together as well as customized training plans in the adidas Training App.