Quick and Easy Vegetarian One Pot Pasta
It’s hard to find an easier lunch than one-pot pasta. You just cook the pasta with the other ingredients and serve. It’s that simple. Plus, this pasta dish is vegetarian. And if you skip the Parmesan on top, it is even vegan.
- 300 g whole-grain spaghetti
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 800 ml water
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Fresh basil
- Red pepper flakes
- Salt & pepper
- Finely chop the onion and garlic cloves.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Put all the ingredients in a large pot. Let the contents cook until the water has boiled down and the pasta is al dente (about 10-15 minutes). Stir regularly.
- Garnish the pasta with fresh basil and grated Parmesan cheese.
One serving contains 425 calories, 70 g of carbohydrates, 15 g of protein and 7 g of fat.