runtastic iPhone version 2.3 ready for download
With our update version 2.0 we released the features Live-Tracking and Cheering and you enjoy using these features a lot. The possibility to let your friends follow you on screen and cheer you on pushes your performance. The brand-new Live Geotagging feature gives you the chance to interact with your friends. When you are out doing your sports activity and get cheerings from your friends you can take pictures which will be transmitted immediately to our runtastic fitness portal where your friends can have a look at it. This feature enables you to interact with friends and sports-buddies live and instantly.
Furthermore the new update includes a drastic decrease of battery and memory consumption so you can go on longer running trips, bike tours, and other sports activities! Also in the Live-Tracking mode we implemented an improved battery comsumption in order to save battery.
Another highlight of the new runtastic iPhone App version is that we offer two new additional languages. You can use the App in Swedish and Japanese now.
*Default workouts are now removable
* Various performance improvements
* Powersong can be now skipped using next or previous button
* Fixed crashes resulting from using to much memory
* Fixed a rare crash when using powersong
* Countdown did not work when app is in background
* Nordic Walking and Strolling sport types should now be fixed
* Facebook login now uses Single Sign-on
* Speed bar chart has been removed
* Removed altitude and heart rate graph during active sessions
We look forward to your feedback! We would also be glad if you rate the App in the AppStore.
Enjoy your sports activities with the runtastic iPhone App!