Series Kick Off: Run Your Best Race & Pace in 2015
Why run? Why race? Lots of reasons! As we find ourselves on the brink of February, it feels like the right time to have a chat about your running plans and race schedule for 2015. Whether you’re a seasoned marathoner or prefer neighborhood 10Ks and fun runs, our team has been hard at work to put together a mountain of info, tips and tricks to make 2015 your most enjoyable and successful running season yet.
Oh and by the way – if you’ve already started to feel “ho hum” about those ambitious new year’s resolutions, now is the perfect time to set a few goals and milestones to keep you on track in the weeks and months to come! That’s right! Be reasonable, keep it fun and don’t give up.
What can you expect from us? A 15-week series of topics on all things running to get you fit and well prepared for this year’s racing season. Anticipate a few of the highlights listed below and more fun surprises:
- how to best train with Runtastic products
- suggestions for adjusting your nutrition & diet as you increase milage
- a variety of strength moves and stretches for runners
- ideas on which equipment you need & when to break it in
- tips on tapering, including what it is and how to do it
- hints on how to best prep your body during your pre-race week (avoid sleepless nights and control pre-race jitters!)
We hope you’ll join us on this adventure and engage with our team of experts to garner the info and encouragement you need for the 2015 race season! Visit the blog each Sunday to review the latest race prep topic and leave comments for our team when you’re eager for more details – we’re excited to help you out. Furthermore, if you’ve already got your 2015 race plans mapped out – share in the comments section. Perhaps you’ll inspire a fellow Runtastic user in your community to join you…
And so, without further ado – we’re proud to officially kick off the Runtastic Run Your Best Race & Pace in 2015 Series! Happy training!