Team Early Birds vs. Team Night Owls >> Giveaway: Terms & Conditions
- The competition promoter is runtastic GmbH.
- Employees of runtastic GmbH or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition rules & its terms and conditions will be written in English. By entering the competition, entrants have agreed they have read and understood the terms and conditions. Entries will be accepted in all languages.
- Details of how to enter are located on the Runtastic blog.
- Closing date for entry is 14th of April 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
Each participant is required to:
– Join either the “Team Early Birds” or the “Team Night Owls” group in the Runtastic app
– Run at least 10Km in the time from 1st of April to 14th of April as measured by or imported to the Runtastic app (GPS tracked running activities only)
The prizes are:
Per raffle (within the group with the most members)
– 5 adidas packages (Running Shoes, Shorts, Shirt)
– Winners of the raffle are limited to 1 package per winnerAll other group members (in the winning group)
– PDF to download free runners guide “30 …”
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen at random by the promoter.
- The winner will be contacted per email by Runtastic GmbH within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Runtastic GmbH reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will require the winner’s shipping address and will then notify the winner when the prize has been shipped.
- The promoter’s decision, in respect of all matters to do with the competition, will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement that they have understood and that they are to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Austrian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Austrian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Austria.