Unbelievably Healthy & Delicious: Vegan Avocado Chocolate Mousse
Avocado and chocolate mousse? Sounds a bit strange at first, but once you’ve tried it, you’re guaranteed to love this vegan dessert with the green fruit!
Vegan Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- 1 avocado
- 2 Tbsp cacao powder (unsweetened)
- 2 Tbsp agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp almond milk (unsweetened)
- Vanilla powder (to taste)
- Cut the avocado in half and put the flesh in a blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until creamy smooth.
One serving has 320 calories, 20 g of carbohydrates, 4 g of protein and 22 g of fat.